Franz Josef Montrose
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent! All good. ”
- 05 Mar 2015 Benjamin Chile
- “ Came back to my room during the day to find the door wide open and no one around. Anyone can walk into the hostel and there was no cleaner nearby. Disappointing. Everything else great. ”
- 25 Feb 2015 Duncan England
- “ Loved this place. I stayed in the female dorm in the smaller building behind the main building and it was lovely. Showers & washrooms were clean most of the time, beds clean & comfy - kitchen area spacious and clean. Great location the bus stops right here! ”
- 23 Feb 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ This review is purely based on the interactions with the hostel owner/staff. My helicopter flight has been canceled and i was asking the staff to find an agreement to settle the bill for the night as i had no more intentions to stay at this hostel. long story short, we didn't use any water, electricity and the room remained untouched, hence a slight rebate would have been applicable. however, we were promised a mail/call in case room has been re-rented, but off course we didn't hear back. POOR!! ”
- 29 Dec 2014 Jan Germany
- “ Offers were very good, Kitchen and rooms were clean as well.the matress were quiet uncomfortable but not that bad ”
- 14 Dec 2014 laura