Franz Kafka Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There is no common room, so don't expect to meet anyone here. The bathroom/showers smell like sewer, but are otherwise clean. The internet is painfully slow, when you can get it to come in at all. The beds are comfortable and clean, and the lockers (bring your own lock) are great. There is no kitchen, no place to keep food, no hot plate. The TV did not work, though there was a cable receiver and two remotes. Perfectly fine if you simply need a place to sleep, though. ”
- 11 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Best location for the best value ”
- 01 Nov 2012 Anonymous Romania
- “ Best things about this hostel are its location and price. It`s situated just in the old town, 1 minute on foot from the Old Square. But there was no laundry and no kitchen. A smoking zone was on stairs and the only place where you could relax was in my room. Beds were not very comfortable, but there was a lot of space in the room and a lot of light from four windows in the ceiling. Not bad variant for those who want just a place where to sleep for little money/ ”
- 01 Oct 2012 Maria Russia