Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ really good location, but no english speaking stuff at least as I was there not to clean but really cheap and considerate people (no loud noises in the night or morning) ”
- 07 Dec 2012 Anonymous Germany
- “ We reserved for 1 day and paid the booking fee. When we arrived to the hostel upon agreed time there was no personnel to receive us, only a shirtless young man who could speak just Russian. We were waiting for an hour or so to get our beds, at this time we took a tour around in the hostel and were really unsatisfied. The whole place was super crowded, bunk-beds filling the rooms, shirtless teenagers walking around creating a mist of odor, combining sweat to shit. If you want cheap you get it! ”
- 01 Oct 2012 Phuong
- “ I spent three weeks there in St.Petersburg and it was more than a pleasure to stay in the hostel. It was located a step off the main boulvard, the Nebsky prospect, and the neighborhood was good enough to make me feel safe. I met a repeater to the city staying in the hostel, which suggests rationale to choose this hostel. The rate was a big bargain and I enjoyed the great city in the great country in a overall adequate place. The interior was impressive, but the kitchen was rather modest. Mineral water servi ”
- 24 Aug 2012 Anonymous South Korea