Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had a really great experience in Cairo with Freedom 6. The location was great and the staff, especially Peter and Islam very helpful. ”
- 23 Jul 2015 William USA
- “ Very friendly staff. Great hostel considering price. Served you light breakfast and were always ready to help you with any requests. ”
- 12 May 2015 Jacob USA
- “ I very much enjoyed my stay at Freedom Hostel. The staff is very helpful, the rooms are very clean and the location of this hostel is amazing. ”
- 12 Mar 2015 Christian Germany
- “ Fantastic location and staff! Close to the Egyptian Museum/Tahrir Square and walkable (30+ min) to most of the other sites. The building itself looks old from the outside, but all the facilities are modern and very clean. Make sure to try the tea that they will undoubtedly offer... it's tastes amazing. ”
- 22 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA