Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Freedom traveller as a really nice hostel, clean and safe and hot water in the shower :) Breakfast was good also:) ”
- 16 May 2017 Anonymous Finland
- “ A true gem. Freedom traveller is an amazing, friendly, comfortable and clean hostel, the staff is very helpful and fun, the facilities are just what you need.It is very near to the central station with many good and inexpensive options for dining out nearby, getting breakfast and shopping. They will also provide you several info about what you should visit, and I suggest that you attend the free wine time to get to know the other residents.Also breakfast with coffe and croissant is included. ”
- 22 Apr 2017 Anastasia Eleni Greece
- “ I would never, ever stay there again, place was a dump the WiFi never worked which meant using the only computer which most of the time had to be fixed because it was not working, it is definitely not worth the free wine in the evening. ”
- 02 Apr 2017 Isabella Canada