Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is cheap that's a fact but the thing is that we had to share the bathroom with other people (we were in the private rooms) and it wasawfully dirty.Espeially the toilets and the shower.The people with whom we shared the bathroom were dirty and noisy. I really was shocked, when I went to the talk about it to the staff, one of them said that it was not his job to tell people to clean after they used the shower or toilets. We couldn't go elsewhere bc of the fare. ”
- 17 Jul 2013 Marc
- “ Standard no frills Italian hostel. Bathrooms were always pretty unclean, not sure if this was because of the people staying there or irregular cleaning. ”
- 13 Jun 2013 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ This was a nice, clean hostel; small but well equipped and the staff was, all in all, friendly, knowledgable and helpful. We received some great tips to make our stay in Rome a fantastic experience. ”
- 24 May 2013 Johanna
- “ Horrible! The worst hostel I've ever been. Cleanliness was at zero level. Horrible smell in the room even with open window. Fortunately I was there only one night. ”
- 11 Apr 2013 Anonymous Poland
- “ It was ok, but I couldn´t pay with credit card and I remained five days,so it was a lot of money cash.It was a problem. ”
- 01 Apr 2013 Noemí Argentina