Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ In the Bathroom do not have hot water; Bathroom Very Dirty; ”
- 06 Nov 2014 Marcos Brazil
- “ Unfortunately we haven't had the chance to be in this hostel for a longer period. Very well situated, a few meters from bus stops, train station, restaurants and grocery stores. The staff were friendly and acessible. Our Room was very clean and met all the requirements for this kind of accommodation. ”
- 27 Oct 2014 Carlos Portugal
- “ We didn't actually end up staying here because during check-in the front desk was so rude to us that we decided to go else where. So rude. ”
- 30 Aug 2014 Takisha
- “ Very close to train station and a good twenty minute walk to the Colosseum. Very safe, clean place to stay. Staff were incredibly friendly and were extremely helpful when it came to figuring out what shuttle bus to take to the airport. Overall great place to stay, met great people along the way. Wifi was great. Facilities were basic, three bathrooms for us all to share, never had any conflictions, it all worked out fine. Definitely spend time knowing Rome, it's a beautiful city to just wonder. ”
- 14 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very good stay at Freedom Traveler. The rooms were great and very clean. The breakfast was lovely and it was included in the price, lots of yummy pastries. ”
- 29 Jun 2014 Amy Ireland