Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ great place! note that kitchen is the only place to use computers after 2am. ”
- 13 Jun 2017 Satoshi Japan
- “ Right of the bat, we were met with an extremely rude staff. This was on Friday, February 3, 2017 at around 3:45ish pm. I gave him the courtesy of spelling my last name and was met with a harsh comeback of this is Chicago and we are multilingual. That is great, but I am from Los Angeles, even there I get asked to spell my last name. Other than that the rest of the staff was great, facilities are nice, rooms are clean, and location is great! I would return but beware there are rude staff present. ”
- 03 Feb 2017 Stephanie USA
- “ I've never been in such a clean, beautiful and vibrant hostel in my years of traveling til I stayed at freehand. Staff and guests were so nice and amazing! A must recommend for anyone trying to stay in Chicago :) ”
- 24 Oct 2016 Anonymous USA