Freehand Miami Hostel and Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Liked the stay very much, staff were professional and helpful. Just wish the volume around 12am-2am was a little controlled especially around the first floor hallways, you can hear people screaming and yelling across room 105. Other than that hostel was clean and awesome. ”
- 01 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Relatively good hostel. The bar draws a lot of people from outside the hostel, so,it is a lot of fun. ”
- 19 Mar 2014 Martin USA
- “ I've stayed on quite a few hostels in my time, but Freehand may be the best stay I've had in terms of amenities. It's a real value deal, good beds, pool, outside bar, etc. Unless you're a sucker for lousy pastries, the breakfast included is nothing to advertise about and I'd recommend going to the nearby supermarket. Staff was nice and helpful and generally nothing to complain about there. The outside bar and pool area is a killer feature though. ”
- 17 Mar 2014 Nicolai Denmark
- “ The lobby had a strange, urine-like odor. The bar and pool area was quaint and nice. The rooms are decent and the beds are very comfy. There was a slight dust problem and a we were frequently awakened by birds fighting with our AC unit. The bathroom was pretty gross and the hostel hoards past guests toiletries and food which could be a plus depending on how desperate you are. Lockers aren't free, neither are toiletries. Overall, it was a decent experience for a hostel. ”
- 13 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ We have enjoyed our stay. We were surprised to see senior people. We were expecting only young people. In our room, we had a Mother with her daugter (20 years old). To see all group of age, it was reassuring us... We did not want to be in zoo. They have a nice terrasse where people have enjoyed evenings... Even if some young people were celebrating, we did not hear noise in our room. ”
- 24 Feb 2014 Linndy Canada