Freehand Miami Hostel and Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ very nice building, excellent dorms, staff super helpful, just on thing, there's no kitchen... but besides that superb! :) ”
- 24 Jan 2015 Anonymous Spain
- “ The Freehand is a funny place. Swanky night club by night, and dirtbag hostel with 8 to a room by day. I got into an air conditioner war with a small, snoring, Pakistani man, who apparently liked it sweltering in the room. When I first claimed my bunk, the sheets were damp. Come to find out, that dampness was bleach, which ruined the pants I was wearing at the time. So while I am tempted to give them high marks for cleanliness, this jaded me slightly. The staff were incredibly friendly. ”
- 31 Dec 2014 Jedediah USA
- “ awesome, next vacations I'll stay more time. ”
- 18 Dec 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Great for a hostel would definitely stay again ”
- 16 Dec 2014 Portia New Zealand
- “ Nice staff, very attentive. We liked the environment of the hostel and the shared locations. Just a little thing... could think about how to isolate the noise at night to avoid hear all in the bedrooms. ”
- 13 Dec 2014 Anonymous Brazil