Freehand Miami Hostel and Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great stay, but even better overall environment. ”
- 04 Jan 2014 Melissa Philippines
- “ The setup of the beds was really cool. And it is right near south beach. ”
- 24 Dec 2013 Michael Australia
- “ Very good place!! The only problem was the parking, that was scarce on the streets around the hostel and paid during daytime, with no alternative. ”
- 08 Dec 2013 Anonymous Portugal
- “ Hi there, I really enjoyed my stay! The beds were good...really steady bunkbeds, not those wiggely iron ones. The room was clean, with 2 bathrooms (in an 8p dorm). There was a possibility to cook and store your food in the quest houst kitchen - that was nice. The bar was a bit disappointing...because it was an open bar (not just for guest of the hostel) the drinks were very expensive and you couldn't drink your own bought wine/beer. Location was fine...really close to a fine piece of beach! :) ”
- 13 Nov 2013 Ellen Netherlands