Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location- only a few blocks from the beach. If you like to walk, you could easily get to Ocean Drive, Lincoln Mall, and other beach destinations. The front desk service was very slow. The rooms were dirty- especially the bathroom. The evenings were very loud. If you like to party and don't care much about the room, this place would be great. I was never given a towel, so I had to buy one at the neighboring grocery store. Additionally, my key never worked. ”
- 27 Feb 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I would stay here again. It's charming with a great atmosphere and guests. A few feedback points though, 1) the toilet clogged while I was there and average several mitigation attempts a bloody tampon came out of the plumbing in a room with 3 fellas, the front desk was in no hurry to get maintenance involved or lend us a plunger 2) the pillows are very low quality and the front desk was unable to lend me an additional pillow 3) I would like to see more activities facilitated by the hostel. ”
- 20 Feb 2016 nicholas USA
- “ Shower nob in hostel room bathroom wasn't easy to use as it was slightly broken. Should be an easy fix to replace the entire piece and make for ease of use. ”
- 05 Feb 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Everything was excellent except the blanket at night when it was 50°F. I think you should provide thicker blankets for colder nights. I know it is Florida but it got pretty cold during my staying (Jan 20th to Jan 27th). ”
- 20 Jan 2016 Maria Gabriela Argentina