Frendz Resort Boracay
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The best place to stay in Boracay. We stayed in 3 places and Frendz was hands down the best place we stayed in. The atmosphere is warm and friendly. The staff were so friendly and helpful and kind. Loved Jeff and Greg and of course the lovely ladies there too. Food was amazing and pasta night was such a great time. Also very close to the beach and d'mall. All in all, we were sad to leave and will definitely recommend Frendz to all our friends. Thank you! ”
- 03 Feb 2016 Kayla Jean South Africa
- “ This is the best Hostel to meet other people from all over the World. I had a blast and will definitely go back! ”
- 13 Jan 2016 Andrea Germany
- “ Brilliant staff, nice bar/restaurant and comfy beds! The dorm room could do with a few more fans and definitely more electrical sockets for charging devices but apart from that very happy with our stay. ”
- 09 Oct 2015 Anonymous England
- “ I enjoyed my stay at frendz resort ,the stuff were extremely helpful and friendly ,the atmosphere was wonderful .there were bands singing at the bar ,great opportunity to meet new friends .i miss there already . ”
- 29 Sep 2015 YA China
- “ Its the best place for the person travel alone ”
- 27 Sep 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ I loved my stay at the Frendz resort mostly because of the backpacker vibe I felt. All the staff and guests are very friendly and the reception area is always abuzz with activity. The cheap but quality alcohol at the bar also helps! It's a 2 minute walk from the beach and consists of many cottage like buildings with various rooms. The rooms themselves were simple but clean and well kept, though they got fairly sandy quite fast (to be expected). ”
- 08 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA