Fresh* Sheets Hostel Dubrovnik Old Town
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel, one of the few ones in the Old Town. Located close to the city walls close to the sea, only 10 minutes walk from the Old Town gate. The social area is really nice, and you have all you need and fantastic staff! ”
- 20 Sep 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ The hostel itself is really cute and the staff helpful and nice. But be sure to book in the hostel rooms and not in the apartment next door, which is tremendously unconfortable (noisy, tiny, people voices from the street, dirty). ”
- 06 Aug 2014 Anonymous Italy
- “ Best hostel I've ever stayed at. Right in Old Town, clean, bright, well equipped, just everything. But what really stands out is the staff and John, which is probably the nicest guy I have ever met. Deffinetly stay here and have a blast. ”
- 11 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA