Fresh* Sheets Hostel Dubrovnik Old Town
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ What a great hostel: Very clean, small breakfast included, happy hour in the early evening, my 6 bed dorm was actually divided in a 2 and 4 bed dorm which made it more relaxed, free wifi, Medica-shot as welcome drink. It would be good to arrive with a backpack as there are a lot of steps to this hostel which is located close to the city walls. Their description works well during daytime but it's a little more difficult to find when it's dark. Definitely recommendable! ”
- 18 Oct 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ You can't really go wrong with hostel prices in the old town. But still, beautiful hostel in a very nice location (even if it is a slog with the bags) and right near the Buze bar looking out over the sea for sunset. Clean rooms, nice bathrooms and pleasant staff. ”
- 23 Sep 2013 Anonymous England
- “ The staff are WONDERFUL, great value. Very social atmosphere and great tours/programs. It is however, hard to find when checking in, follow the directions very carefully. ”
- 04 Sep 2012 Ross
- “ It was really good, but It\'s too hard to carry my luggage.... Because the location is too high.. ”
- 18 Jul 2012 Anonymous South Korea