Fresh* Sheets Hostel Dubrovnik Old Town
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Location: good in the sense that it's in the old city, but a bit complicated to get there if you are carrying a suitcase Staff: polite but not very proactive, I mean, they answer if you ask, but they wont suggest anything; also, I asked for some advice about the islands around, and they were not able to answer Security: I was in the top floor where the room has no door (no that i noticed) but nothing was missing ”
- 27 Jun 2015 Natalia Uruguay
- “ Good hostel centrally located in the old town. Super friendly and helpful staff. Rooms were clean and spacious, but my bed and locker door were both really squeaky so I felt bad waking everyone up! Good showers with plenty of hot water. Free hot drinks and muesli was great. ”
- 13 Jun 2015 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ It's a really nice Hostel! I felt like in home! ”
- 08 Jun 2015 Karla Canada
- “ Great hostel, one of the few ones in the Old Town. Located close to the city walls close to the sea, only 10 minutes walk from the Old Town gate. The social area is really nice, and you have all you need and fantastic staff! ”
- 20 Sep 2014 Anonymous Finland