Fresh* Sheets Hostel Dubrovnik Old Town
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Best hostel I've ever stayed at. Right in Old Town, clean, bright, well equipped, just everything. But what really stands out is the staff and John, which is probably the nicest guy I have ever met. Deffinetly stay here and have a blast. ”
- 11 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ What a great hostel: Very clean, small breakfast included, happy hour in the early evening, my 6 bed dorm was actually divided in a 2 and 4 bed dorm which made it more relaxed, free wifi, Medica-shot as welcome drink. It would be good to arrive with a backpack as there are a lot of steps to this hostel which is located close to the city walls. Their description works well during daytime but it's a little more difficult to find when it's dark. Definitely recommendable! ”
- 18 Oct 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ You can't really go wrong with hostel prices in the old town. But still, beautiful hostel in a very nice location (even if it is a slog with the bags) and right near the Buze bar looking out over the sea for sunset. Clean rooms, nice bathrooms and pleasant staff. ”
- 23 Sep 2013 Anonymous England