Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ DONT STAY HERE. 2 hours to find it. Got there late at night,guy couldnt find our reserv.Next day someone else found it.Got OVERCHARGED.not details in the reservation and when i got there we had 4 beds total for 2 people,we though its a hostel its prob for someother ppl,but at the end they said it was all ours,no refund for 2 extra spaces.Went to eat when we came back they took luggage out not only us but others ppl too.Bad location, Bad wifi and no social areas.DO NOT LOOK LIKE THE PICTURES. ”
- 15 Jun 2014 jhoanny USA
- “ We stayed here for carnival and it was great. However you should be aware that the rooms have no windows and it shares a common wall with a late night club. The lady at the front desk was very friendly and helpful- ”
- 08 Feb 2013 Jarryd Australia
- “ The hostel was great, for a very good price we got a private room, with tv and air conditionare. Staff very very friendly and helpfull. Located 2 blocks away from the Arcs of Lapa, a very tipical neighborhood of Rio, where on weekens people meets in the street for having some drinks. Near from the subway station wich leds to Copacabana and Ipanema and near to the center town. Totally recommended ”
- 31 Dec 2012 ana carolina Argentina