Friend House Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff is very nice. Always on the edges to help you if you need to, and to give you some advice to visit the city. The room is fine even if it's impossible to understand how the air conditioner works! Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't!! The hostel is very close to Termini and to another subway station which is very pleasant. The time schedule to use the kitchen is a bit tight especially in the evening! ”
- 10 Sep 2014 Anonymous France
- “ The hostel is not very female friendly. The zone where it is located is a little dangerous and it is hard to go out dressed for the heat without feeling nervous. The facilities are nice and personnel friendly but you cannot expect privacy inside the room since doors cannot be locked and hostel personnel come in and out as they please, at any time. ”
- 08 Aug 2014 Anonymous Mexico
- “ The personal was very nice but the hostel was horrible. No Keys to Lock the rooms, no lockers, no cleaning, horrible neighborhood. Información Dont recomend! ”
- 30 Jun 2014 Micaela Argentina
- “ The host is really nice. The location is good to travel around rome or even travel by train to towns or cities nearby. The lighting is a little bit dark. However, the toilets are complete clean and tidy. Good hostel with breakfast. ”
- 02 Jun 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ fantanstic place to stay! ”
- 08 Apr 2014 Anonymous China