Friend Street Hostel & Café
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The beds are useless. Very short and the quality is poor! promise you will get little sleep due to noise (on the street) and the very poor madrases! The staff (Levy) is the nicest person! They should double his salary, he is the reason i would recommend FSH! ”
- 12 Jun 2014 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Everything is fine, BUT do not put your stuff on the floor. They think that is trash and throw it out. I had to find out my stuffs from the waste bag on the street. It was unpleasant experience. ”
- 03 Jun 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Can be quite noisy at night when trying to sleep(around 2am) and the bed feels weird and uncomfortable. The shared space is awesome and felt a bit like home ”
- 29 May 2014 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ So nice staff, Kurt!! and others. I really love this hostel and if I go to Boston later, I will go there again! Also free light breakfast is good!! ”
- 21 May 2014 SEUNGEUN South Korea
- “ I booked the 6 beds room. But because I checked in at 11:00pm, they arranged a 12 beds room to me with the same price!!!! And they said they can do nothing but only this room available. I don't understand what's the meaning of booking room then, they just gave the room whatever they want. ”
- 10 May 2014 Yanwei China