Friend Street Hostel & Café
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's nice hostel, but price in my opinion is to hight. ”
- 22 Sep 2014 Marta Poland
- “ If you're a walker, you can walk to downtown/chinatown in 20-25 min. Don't pay to take the subway. The walk is nice and you get to see the beautiful architecture of the city, as well as lots of nice pubs, squares, parks. I walked to the harbour by blue hills pavilion centre (for a concert) in 20 min and it was lovely to walk by the water. Very walkable city. ”
- 14 Sep 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ The bed is not comfortable enough,but the breakfast is free and good. ”
- 10 Sep 2014 Jing China
- “ Hostel is ok. Location is pretty good. However, they are full of rules and prohibitions: there is no drinking due to a lack of license and there is no cooking due to a lack of stove because of fire regulations. The common room is closed from 12 pm to 2 pm and breakfast is really until 9.45. I've been travelling for the last 4 years, around Europe, SouthAmerica and now the US and this is by far the most expensive hostel I had to pay for but it was the most affordable in Boston's downtown area. ”
- 07 Aug 2014 Anonymous Argentina
- “ The staff were super helpful, even if some of them were a bit new to the job. The place is spotless and the lounge has all the basics. The cafe was a little gem, shame it's only open for breakfast. But seriously, the no alcohol rule really killed any atmosphere and it's really up to yourself to make your own fun. Some daytime tours or a night time activities wouldn't be a bad idea ”
- 01 Aug 2014 Mark Australia