Friend Street Hostel & Café
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was the BEST hostel I've been to, highly recommend! We were recommended by a friend. It was in an excellent location, right on the edge of French Quarter which is the only part we walked around for our 2 day visit in New Orleans. We felt safe walking to and from the hostel. The people here were amazing and so friendly. The hostel was so cute and nicely decorated. We loved the fruit cup and pancake breakfast. Also, excellent wifi which isnt always the case in hotels/hostels ”
- 02 Jan 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Great hostel! Very well-located in the heart of Boston! ”
- 02 Jan 2015 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Besides the good location, I have to say that I'm disappointed. Mostly because I expected a clean place to sleep. First thing I saw were hair on my bed, like nobody has never cleaned it up before. Then I had to ask for the new sheet, because I found dirt and more hair on it. The matress was uncomfortable, I could feel every spring pinching my back and hear every single move, either mine or others. I'm not sure if the bathroom was cleaned at all. The morning, afternoon, night - hair everywhere! ”
- 26 Dec 2014 Malgorzata Poland
- “ It's nice hostel, but price in my opinion is to hight. ”
- 22 Sep 2014 Marta Poland
- “ If you're a walker, you can walk to downtown/chinatown in 20-25 min. Don't pay to take the subway. The walk is nice and you get to see the beautiful architecture of the city, as well as lots of nice pubs, squares, parks. I walked to the harbour by blue hills pavilion centre (for a concert) in 20 min and it was lovely to walk by the water. Very walkable city. ”
- 14 Sep 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ The bed is not comfortable enough,but the breakfast is free and good. ”
- 10 Sep 2014 Jing China