Friend Street Hostel & Café
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ everything is so great for me ”
- 01 Jul 2014 Anonymous Thailand
- “ i checked out a day early, for a number of reasons (primarily due to another guest in the room screaming all night, which isn't the hostel's fault so I didnt complain or rag on them), but while checking out at the front desk at 3pm, a guy who seemingly was the manager started cursing at the front desk employee who was helping me. really laying down the f bombs how about check out was at 11aam. but i was checking out a day early. tremendously unprofessional and uncomfortable environment. ”
- 30 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The wi-fi was too weak to connect at the second floor. ”
- 12 Jun 2014 Anonymous China
- “ The beds are useless. Very short and the quality is poor! promise you will get little sleep due to noise (on the street) and the very poor madrases! The staff (Levy) is the nicest person! They should double his salary, he is the reason i would recommend FSH! ”
- 12 Jun 2014 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Everything is fine, BUT do not put your stuff on the floor. They think that is trash and throw it out. I had to find out my stuffs from the waste bag on the street. It was unpleasant experience. ”
- 03 Jun 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Can be quite noisy at night when trying to sleep(around 2am) and the bed feels weird and uncomfortable. The shared space is awesome and felt a bit like home ”
- 29 May 2014 Anonymous Malaysia