Friend Street Hostel & Café
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was the BEST hostel I've been to, highly recommend! We were recommended by a friend. It was in an excellent location, right on the edge of French Quarter which is the only part we walked around for our 2 day visit in New Orleans. We felt safe walking to and from the hostel. The people here were amazing and so friendly. The hostel was so cute and nicely decorated. We loved the fruit cup and pancake breakfast. Also, excellent wifi which isnt always the case in hotels/hostels ”
- 02 Jan 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Great hostel! Very well-located in the heart of Boston! ”
- 02 Jan 2015 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Besides the good location, I have to say that I'm disappointed. Mostly because I expected a clean place to sleep. First thing I saw were hair on my bed, like nobody has never cleaned it up before. Then I had to ask for the new sheet, because I found dirt and more hair on it. The matress was uncomfortable, I could feel every spring pinching my back and hear every single move, either mine or others. I'm not sure if the bathroom was cleaned at all. The morning, afternoon, night - hair everywhere! ”
- 26 Dec 2014 Malgorzata Poland