Friend Street Hostel & Café
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I like how friendly the staff is, location was very close to public transportations and places to eat and hang out. ”
- 22 Mar 2013 Anonymous Saudi Arabia
- “ Nice Location. It's about 5 mins walking distance from the Green Line North Station. Relatively close to the Government Station. Staff was nice and knowledgeable. Free WiFi. Clean sheets. Free breakfast from 8-10 am. Maybe the price is high, but I wouldn't know because this was my first hostel. ”
- 22 Mar 2013 James USA
- “ I thought the hostel was adequate - not great, not bad. I only needed a a bed for the night at it fulfilled that need. Though the price is average for the States, $40 a night seems a bit steep for a hostel. ”
- 22 Mar 2013 John USA
- “ This is a bare-necessities hostel. The bathrooms and showers are good, there's hot water,it's in a very good location, no safety concerns. But if you're looking for a glamorous hostel experience, you have come to the wrong place. The dorm can have upto ten beds, the room can be cold and your blanket is thin. Mattresses aren't too comfy, but everything is very clean. Breakfast is pretty lame, don't expect to fill up on free grub. Overall good, had what i needed, but should have been cheaper. ”
- 21 Mar 2013 Anna USA