Friendly Fun Franks Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was really a very good hostel. The bar is wonderful, there I could meet a lot of people and the place is perfect for the socialization. ”
- 14 Aug 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ A good hostel. Only downside was that the wifi was barely functional. ”
- 09 Aug 2013 Anonymous England
- “ Very nice hostel! staff is very friendly and helpful (especially Laila and Vicky)...The hostel organizes free tours around the city and there are 24hours bar in a spaceful common room and a free access kitchen ..I recommend it ! ”
- 04 Jul 2013 Anonymous Morocco
- “ Great place. Free breakfasts were nice surprise :) Stuff is very helpful and kind. ”
- 27 Apr 2013 Anna Maria Poland
- “ Booked a private dorm for 6 people. The staff was friendly and nice, there is always a receptionist on the desk, 24 hours bar, and the common area and kitchen are also spacious. The big problem here is the lack of room in the dorms. There is only room for the beds, and no space at all for luggage. Our room was so small that we had to take part of our belongings to the cars so we could fit in. And be awarded that shower and hot shower is not the same, as there was hot water in only 1 shower. ”
- 03 Jan 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ Very nice atmopshere in the hostel. We were there on low season and on a thursday, so it was quite empty, but I guess it's the perfect place to meet people and to begin a party on week-ends :) The staff was very nice and helped with all our questions, and the free welcome beer is of course very cool ;) ”
- 13 Dec 2012 Anonymous Belgium