Friendly Fun Franks Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I didn't really enjoy my time in the hostel. Most of beds were broken so if you were not a girl weighing 50 kg you would fall, the staff seemed to me not really friendly and you'd be asked to pay before the staff had shown you your room. By the way, we ordered an 8-persons mixed dorm but there were 9 beds and 9 people... In our room the windows were looked outside a very noisy highway. Pros: free parking, a welcome beer. Resume: I probably wouldn't stay once again. ”
- 03 Jan 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ Hostel has problems with hot water, but anyway Friendly Fun Franks is really amazing, I recommend everyone to choose it. ”
- 02 Jan 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ Very clean hostel, and very tight security with two "control points" between the street and the hostel reception. Very friendly staff. Very central location at the entrance of the Old Town, close to the bus stop for bus no. 22 from the airport. Rather small dormitory, though. Basic, but free, breakfast. Absolutely worth the price. ”
- 01 Jan 2014 Anonymous Norway
- “ It was really a very good hostel. The bar is wonderful, there I could meet a lot of people and the place is perfect for the socialization. ”
- 14 Aug 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ A good hostel. Only downside was that the wifi was barely functional. ”
- 09 Aug 2013 Anonymous England