Friendly Fun Franks Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ stay away from this hostel. It took me 50 min just to check in, The shower was dirty, and I didn't get my welcome drink because the receptionist forgot about me ”
- 20 Jul 2014 Erika Indonesia
- “ I didn't really enjoy my time in the hostel. Most of beds were broken so if you were not a girl weighing 50 kg you would fall, the staff seemed to me not really friendly and you'd be asked to pay before the staff had shown you your room. By the way, we ordered an 8-persons mixed dorm but there were 9 beds and 9 people... In our room the windows were looked outside a very noisy highway. Pros: free parking, a welcome beer. Resume: I probably wouldn't stay once again. ”
- 03 Jan 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ Hostel has problems with hot water, but anyway Friendly Fun Franks is really amazing, I recommend everyone to choose it. ”
- 02 Jan 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ Very clean hostel, and very tight security with two "control points" between the street and the hostel reception. Very friendly staff. Very central location at the entrance of the Old Town, close to the bus stop for bus no. 22 from the airport. Rather small dormitory, though. Basic, but free, breakfast. Absolutely worth the price. ”
- 01 Jan 2014 Anonymous Norway