Friends Hostel - Bankovsky
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location, many Russians, not so many internationals, a bit loud, but comfy, plus free tea and barankas. ”
- 08 Nov 2013 Ilze Latvia
- “ Friends hostel is situated in a quiet street, all sights are in walking distance. They provide anything you need! ”
- 22 Aug 2012 Therese
“ Great location, great staffs. Super clean, never seen a hostel as clean as this one. Free international phone calls. Very comfortable beds (impressive). AAA ”
Thank you very much!
- 10 Apr 2012 Anonymous Brazil
- “ everything is good, just the location is a bit far from the subway. i met my husband there. ”
- 29 Apr 2011 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Very nice atmosphere. Love the friends theme. Was traveling at a slow time of year so it's hard to evaluate the fun aspect in terms of events going on. My friends were told they needed to pay for registration, which I don't think is necessary because they were staying in Petersburg only two nights and only five business days in Russia altogether. Also, wi-fi is advertised but the signal was so weak that it didn't work at all on the floor we were staying on, but overall, highly recommended! ”
- 28 Apr 2011 Rob