Friends Paying Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Bilal was very nice and friendly guy! He helped us with every question we had. We really enjoyed our stay. ”
- 15 Sep 2013 Anonymous Finland
- “ The location of the hostel is about 15 mins walk to the Taj Mahal which is great and there are some street vendors on the way, so you can pick up snacks. The staff seemed pretty helpful Cleanliness left something to be desired--the bathroom had a lot of scum and the mattress had a number of stains--if I hadn't had my own sleep sheet I probably would've felt a bit grossed out. All in all though, I'd stay again. ”
- 23 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ A dark basement room, without window and shower is honestly not what I was looking for. Cheap yes, but even worth 250 IRupies, I would definetely not recommand to another person who is travelling alone!!! and for sure not go back myself! ”
- 18 May 2013 Marita Switzerland