Friends Paying Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ With no doubt the best hotel I've been in India so far. Don't wonder about the name, usually Guest houses, e.g. from Sikhs are for free. But this one is wonderful, just 10-15min from the Taj Mahal and family run. All are very kind and you can meet lots of nice people there :) Try their Mango Lassi! ”
- 26 Sep 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Bilal was very nice and friendly guy! He helped us with every question we had. We really enjoyed our stay. ”
- 15 Sep 2013 Anonymous Finland
- “ The location of the hostel is about 15 mins walk to the Taj Mahal which is great and there are some street vendors on the way, so you can pick up snacks. The staff seemed pretty helpful Cleanliness left something to be desired--the bathroom had a lot of scum and the mattress had a number of stains--if I hadn't had my own sleep sheet I probably would've felt a bit grossed out. All in all though, I'd stay again. ”
- 23 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA