Friends Paying Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very friendly family, fantastic location - walking distance from Taj Mahal ticket office and east gate, huge selection of very good food throughout the day, beautiful rooftop view, very good value for money. ”
- 19 Aug 2015 Thomas England
- “ Great Hostel and fantastic owner and staff. Yusef, the owner, booked me a taxi from the airport to Agra the same day and transportation back to Delhi! He showed me around Agra and he is a great guy to hang out with. Great atmosphere, great food, 5 minute walk to Taj Mahal East Gate ticket office. There is a really cool chill out spot on the roof and new rooms are under construction. ”
- 07 Feb 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ With no doubt the best hotel I've been in India so far. Don't wonder about the name, usually Guest houses, e.g. from Sikhs are for free. But this one is wonderful, just 10-15min from the Taj Mahal and family run. All are very kind and you can meet lots of nice people there :) Try their Mango Lassi! ”
- 26 Sep 2014 Anonymous Germany