Friends Paying Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great Hostel and fantastic owner and staff. Yusef, the owner, booked me a taxi from the airport to Agra the same day and transportation back to Delhi! He showed me around Agra and he is a great guy to hang out with. Great atmosphere, great food, 5 minute walk to Taj Mahal East Gate ticket office. There is a really cool chill out spot on the roof and new rooms are under construction. ”
- 07 Feb 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ With no doubt the best hotel I've been in India so far. Don't wonder about the name, usually Guest houses, e.g. from Sikhs are for free. But this one is wonderful, just 10-15min from the Taj Mahal and family run. All are very kind and you can meet lots of nice people there :) Try their Mango Lassi! ”
- 26 Sep 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Bilal was very nice and friendly guy! He helped us with every question we had. We really enjoyed our stay. ”
- 15 Sep 2013 Anonymous Finland