Friends Paying Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Not pleased with this hostel. We needed to cancel one night (out of three) and I emailed the owner to tell him. I asked if it would change (as we paid a deposit for three nights) and he said it was fine and not to worry. However upon arrival, he made us pay in full and ignored the 20$CAD deposit that I made. He said that because I cancelled one night, it voided the deposit. I was very upset especially as I emailed him prior and asked if it would be ok. ”
- 21 Mar 2016 Evan Canada
- “ Lucky to find this place- near the Taj and the action, room was fine....just a bit noisy in the street there, but that's to be expected. ”
- 22 Feb 2016 Jeffrey USA
- “ Good service, good staff, good but somewhat overpriced food. The staff were super friendly and helpful, and despite having many private rooms, this hostel is very sociable. ”
- 05 Feb 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Very friendly family, fantastic location - walking distance from Taj Mahal ticket office and east gate, huge selection of very good food throughout the day, beautiful rooftop view, very good value for money. ”
- 19 Aug 2015 Thomas England