Frienz.com Backpackers Accommodation Auckland
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great spot in the city, staff is friendly, Thursday Bar Crawl is a must.. Wireless Internet is Expensive and not reliable other than that I really enjoyed the place. ”
- 24 Sep 2015 Justin USA
- “ Location is right in the center of the city, the staff is super friendly, the facilities are thoroughly cleaned daily... everything you could want in a hostel. It's not too big, which I quite liked because it gives you the chance to get to know people better. Only downside is that being here in winter is very cold and I don't think they heat the building at all! So if you visit during NZ winter, bring warm things to sleep in. Other than that, great! Also nice to have a liquor store next to it :) ”
- 10 Jul 2015 Gwendolyn USA
- “ I had a great time! Tidy, nice environment, lovely people and staff. The only thing that wasn't good was my mattress. I lay in a hole. ”
- 22 Nov 2014 Anna Switzerland