Fulir Hostel Zagreb
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ All mu thanks to Fulir Hostel staff, that received me so well and also helped me to find a place in Sarajevo, just in time to me to follow close Bosnia-Herzegovina's qualification to the World Cup in Brazil!!! Wish them all the best!!! ”
- 14 Oct 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Brilliant location and staff! ”
- 27 Aug 2013 Pia Finland
- “ A really good hostel with very friendly staff. This hostel has a big community room, where you can meet people easily and thus, this hostel is also very good for people who are travelling alone. ”
- 09 Aug 2013 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ Perhaps the best staff you can get - very friendly and informative! The trip to Zagreb would not have been nearly as good without their good recommendations about restaurants and sights. Good location, close to everything, and extremely good atmosphere - a real hostel! ”
- 08 Aug 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ I really liked this hostel! Close to tram station and old town, and you can easily meet people here :) ”
- 06 Aug 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Vi trivdes otroligt bra på Fulir. Personalen var väldigt hjälpsam och trevlig och man kunde tvätta för endast 30 kuna (ca 3,5 euro). Läget var jättebra där det låg i en gränd tillsammans med andra barer och caféer. Rekommenderas varmt! ”
- 29 Jul 2013 Josefin Sweden