Fully Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ For: potlessly clean; helpful staff; free breakfast, internet, tea and coffee; soap and shampoo provided; electronic locks security; large sitting / dining / kitchen area; convenient for airport bus or Metro. Against: 14 hours of non-stop music in sitting area. ”
- 16 May 2014 Anonymous England
- “ It's better to take a bus from the subway rather than walking there. It's not really far from the Subway Station if by bus. ”
- 11 Nov 2013 Chan Hoong Malaysia
- “ The owner is very helpful and friendly. Everything is perfect.This is a hostel that you should definitely stay in Seoul. ”
- 11 Oct 2013 Kwun Wa Hong Kong
- “ The best guesthouse in the world!! Young people, fun atmosphere and cool staff Strongly recommends I went there twice during the trip because I enjoyed there ”
- 29 Sep 2013 Anonymous
- “ Very clean & new facilities. Because its close proximity to University campus, a lots of restaurants in walking distance. Close to Korean palaces, bargain markets (Dong-Dae-Moon market, Pyughwa clothings/shoes market, Kwang-Jang market for open air food vendors, and etc.). Very friendly and informed English speaking staffs. Best for the money. I will stay again when I visit Korea next time. ”
- 23 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA