Fully Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice and quiet place, close to some shopping/dining quarters. [Un]fortunately the rooms are not directly connected to the common_area/reception. ”
- 07 Jan 2015 Georgii Russia
- “ This is a really great place to stay. I really think you get more for your money with this hostel. One of the most annoying things (I think) inherent to a hostel stay is having to cope with other people's sleeping schedules and habits. In a dorm room of 8 strangers, you're bound to not get a good night's rest. But at this hostel, the rooms are separate from the common area (which is a great place to hang out!) and the rooms are practically real one-room apartments you see in Korea all the time. ”
- 27 Dec 2014 Leslie USA
- “ Really great place to stay. We were in Seoul for the weekend and it was a nice play in a great location. We stayed in a 4 bedroom all female dorm. The other two girls were staying long term and were pretty settled but were very friendly and gave us some help with places to see and directions. Would highly recommend it! ”
- 28 Nov 2014 Lucy Canada
- “ I spend only one night in this hostel but it was pretty cool. The staff have a good english, which is pretty uncommon in Korea. A map drawed on a board show you all the usefull locations around (banks, markets, bus & subway stop...). You can stay in the Loundge to discuss with other people of the hostel and there is also a TV and a kitchen directly available. I shared my dorm with a taiwanese guy who was really adorable and we had dinner in a restaurant 5 minutes away from the hostel. ”
- 02 Nov 2014 Franck France
- “ Fully Guesthouse is one of the best hostels I've stayed in. I was in the four bed female dorm for a few days in Sept. The hostel was very clean and comfortable. It's located close to a number of attractions in Seoul. Way was a great hostess and did everything she could to make everyone feel welcome, even getting a birthday cake for one of the guests. I really can't recommend the place enough. Would stay in it again if I needed a hostel close to Seoul. ”
- 13 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ For: potlessly clean; helpful staff; free breakfast, internet, tea and coffee; soap and shampoo provided; electronic locks security; large sitting / dining / kitchen area; convenient for airport bus or Metro. Against: 14 hours of non-stop music in sitting area. ”
- 16 May 2014 Anonymous England