Fully Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I spend only one night in this hostel but it was pretty cool. The staff have a good english, which is pretty uncommon in Korea. A map drawed on a board show you all the usefull locations around (banks, markets, bus & subway stop...). You can stay in the Loundge to discuss with other people of the hostel and there is also a TV and a kitchen directly available. I shared my dorm with a taiwanese guy who was really adorable and we had dinner in a restaurant 5 minutes away from the hostel. ”
- 02 Nov 2014 Franck France
- “ Fully Guesthouse is one of the best hostels I've stayed in. I was in the four bed female dorm for a few days in Sept. The hostel was very clean and comfortable. It's located close to a number of attractions in Seoul. Way was a great hostess and did everything she could to make everyone feel welcome, even getting a birthday cake for one of the guests. I really can't recommend the place enough. Would stay in it again if I needed a hostel close to Seoul. ”
- 13 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ For: potlessly clean; helpful staff; free breakfast, internet, tea and coffee; soap and shampoo provided; electronic locks security; large sitting / dining / kitchen area; convenient for airport bus or Metro. Against: 14 hours of non-stop music in sitting area. ”
- 16 May 2014 Anonymous England