Fully Hong Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was small, friendly, wonderfully located, cheap and the staff were very helpful in helping you get around Seoul ”
- 03 Sep 2015 UZO England
- “ Very good location. Easily located like 2 min away from subway. Staffs are very friendly and warm! Got to check in early from expected time :) outside alley might seem dirty but inside is clean and tidy.. Room is decent, cosy for travelers. Simple price for simple room.. Recommended!! 很好很好啊。哈哈哈哈😁 ”
- 17 Aug 2015 Anonymous Singapore
- “ This was a fantastic place to stay. It is centrally located to all of the major subway lines. I particularly liked the private shower in my private room which is hard to find Seoul. The tv was a plus for when I wanted to relax. I liked having a key to use to open my room door instead of trying to memorize a code like a lot of other hostels have. I plan to stay here again next time I go to Seoul. ”
- 02 Jul 2015 Jamie USA
- “ More comfortable than expected. Great location. ”
- 18 Jun 2015 Dustin