Fun Taipei @ Shilin Night Market
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is very good. But, I couldn't found the racket of personal in room. In additional, this hostel is small, I think this hotel is suitable for 4 family. ”
- 04 May 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The hostel is clean but the toilets look old and some of the toilet doors aren't functioning properly. Some of the staff are friendly but some others are not so helpful. ”
- 26 Apr 2015 Anonymous Singapore
- “ I book fun Taipei hostel for my solo trip to Taiwan. It is very very assessible to shilin and jiantan station. the staff in charge ashley is very friendly. Really enjoyed my time there and even made a friend there. However, the toilet is very small! ”
- 04 Feb 2015 Anonymous Singapore
- “ one of my favourite hostels so far! Great way to meet people, very backpacker friendly and great staff ”
- 14 Jan 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Everything was excellent with this hostel except! Bed! Bugs! I was covered by bug bites at the end of my stay :( However, after alerting the staff, they explained the fumigation situation to me and bought me medicine for my bites. I would definitely stay again if they fixed the bug situation. ”
- 21 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA