Fun Taipei Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is convenient, but the hostel could be hard to find. Thankfully, if you are able to get a hold of the hostel staff they will pick you up at the MRT station. The building is very old and it is a residential building, so you are likely to stumble upon the other residents. The biggest issue we had was there was a lot of noise from some of the neighbors at 6 am in the morning. I wouldn't recommend to first timers in TP. ”
- 07 Oct 2016 Andrea Honduras
- “ Alice was so helpful every time I had a question, and I had a wonderful stay! The beds were big and comfortable, the location was great, and I definitely appreciated the elevator so I didn't have to carry luggage up and down. Highly recommended! ”
- 05 Oct 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ very helpful staff (Alice). I would like to thank her for the effort of giving us a good driver, for taking the trouble of finding and recommending sites to visit. ”
- 30 Sep 2016 NORMITA Philippines
- “ The place was clean, near night market & the Maria (the staff) was very accommodating. ”
- 02 May 2016 Anonymous Philippines