Fun Taipei Hostel@Shilin Night Market
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The best hostel I ever stayed ”
- 21 Jan 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ i stayed 6 people's room. the facility is quite okay , but the room is too small to pack my luggauge. ”
- 02 Jan 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Clean hostel with good service. ”
- 27 Oct 2013 Anonymous Singapore
- “ The hostel is located in a great area: Within a working class Taiwanese community and just a few steps around the corner from the local night market. About a kilometer away from one of the tallest buildings in the world; Taipei 101, Nightclubs and Bars. The staff including Natalia are receptive to the guests' needs. They are helpful and friendly; like the rest of the people of Taiwan, when help is needed you're cheerfully assisted. Lots of cool backpackers (travelers) to meet and party with. ”
- 21 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Took us awhile to find the hostel but other than that, everything else is good! Room was a lot smaller than expected though. Very clean. ”
- 08 Aug 2013 Eychelle Singapore
- “ Clean and cozy.Nice hostel to stay in taipei! ”
- 27 May 2013 Yim Hong Kong