Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Friendly staff. The main guesthouse looked okay. we were set up in a separate house/tower, 5min walk from the main guesthouse, that smelled a lot like there's a gas leak somewhere which got us worried. we didn't find the views and setting overly impressive, but only stayed there for one night so can't say much about the activities around. ”
- 22 Sep 2016 Marlies Isabella Austria
- “ Beautiful place tucked in the mountains! Would highly recommend to anyone who wants a break from the city and a little piece of paradise. ”
- 11 Jun 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ Axel runs the place and is very nice. It is in the mountains and not easy to find. If you like nature there is a lot around. While everyone staying there was nice, I was disappointed with the fact that there is no security. No lockers and no reception who can safeguard valuables for you. If you have heavy valuables you want to leave at the property, your faith in humanity and your fellow travellers is all that is securing your things. ”
- 11 Oct 2014 Patrick Canada