Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I have no complaints. The Funky hostel is really worth for the night. They even offer cheap breakfasts and other dishes all day and a bar is right next to it. ”
- 24 Oct 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Nice place to meet people and make friends. The staff is super nice, friendly and helpful. Highly recommend! ”
- 09 Oct 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Nice place with a view of the Mezquita from the roof terrace (the kitchen is also up there). Rooms are a little cramped but everyone is friendly and its all clean, no complaints. Not much going on but it was a relief being somewhere quiet after having a hell of a time in Granada. The hostel has some tourist information but the best map by far for visitors is published by the USE-IT group, made by local young people: http://www.use-it.travel/cities/detail/cordoba/ ”
- 23 Jun 2014 Anonymous Ireland
- “ A great location, friendly staff. Easy to see stuff and hang out. Easy bus trip from the train station. ”
- 15 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice, and kind people, but picaso's room(right?) is so weak for wifi.. ”
- 11 Dec 2013 CHAN South Korea