Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice, and kind people, but picaso's room(right?) is so weak for wifi.. ”
- 11 Dec 2013 CHAN South Korea
- “ The twin room is very old, bed,towels unclean, durty, The shower is too small and caused that the whole room floor is under water. And the price in low season is 37euro. On the bed wall is unsecured electrodose. ”
- 06 Nov 2013 OLGA Russia
- “ The rooms were cute - painted and colorful, the beds were okay, and there was a clean bathroom ensuite. Apart from that, they have a lovely little patio/opet place where you can smoke and also a cozy terrace on the roof. There's a bar and a tea/shisha place on the ground floor if you don't feel like going anywhere else in the evening, but it's pretty much centrally located so everything's close. The staff were lovely and very helpful, we had no complaints. ”
- 12 Oct 2013 Mia Croatia
- “ Location is close to Mezquita and Alcazar, plus the soho pub is just behind the bldg. Too little space in the toilet so difficult to sit and move, and the bulk bed is kinda broken. It should be repaired than having 2 people slept on...dangerous. ”
- 12 Aug 2013 Anonymous Thailand
- “ The people were very friendly, but I wish they were a little more proficient in English (although it is probably my fault for not knowing any Spanish). The dinner deal for 3 euros was delicious, and I appreciated that there was a bathroom in the dorm room. Overall it was clean and friendly. ”
- 25 Jul 2013 Alice USA
- “ The air barely worked. There is a toilet in the shower! Yes, a toilet in the shower. The ceiling fan was very low for the top bunks, it did not look safe at all. The beds were very shaky which made me nervous that the top bunk would fall on me if a person slept in it (thankfully nobody did). Also, the beds were about 6 inches apart because they room was so small so it was a little awkward sleeping so close to a stranger, it was like one big bed. I'm so glad I was only there 1 day :( ”
- 24 Jul 2013 Kristy USA