Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice place with a view of the Mezquita from the roof terrace (the kitchen is also up there). Rooms are a little cramped but everyone is friendly and its all clean, no complaints. Not much going on but it was a relief being somewhere quiet after having a hell of a time in Granada. The hostel has some tourist information but the best map by far for visitors is published by the USE-IT group, made by local young people: http://www.use-it.travel/cities/detail/cordoba/ ”
- 23 Jun 2014 Anonymous Ireland
- “ A great location, friendly staff. Easy to see stuff and hang out. Easy bus trip from the train station. ”
- 15 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice, and kind people, but picaso's room(right?) is so weak for wifi.. ”
- 11 Dec 2013 CHAN South Korea
- “ The twin room is very old, bed,towels unclean, durty, The shower is too small and caused that the whole room floor is under water. And the price in low season is 37euro. On the bed wall is unsecured electrodose. ”
- 06 Nov 2013 OLGA Russia
- “ The rooms were cute - painted and colorful, the beds were okay, and there was a clean bathroom ensuite. Apart from that, they have a lovely little patio/opet place where you can smoke and also a cozy terrace on the roof. There's a bar and a tea/shisha place on the ground floor if you don't feel like going anywhere else in the evening, but it's pretty much centrally located so everything's close. The staff were lovely and very helpful, we had no complaints. ”
- 12 Oct 2013 Mia Croatia