Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great value for money, right in the city center with need-by parking across the river. The staff is very friendly. ”
- 26 Sep 2016 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Great, comfortable rooms in a great location! ”
- 08 Jun 2016 Caitlin USA
- “ If you want to party it could be your place. ”
- 09 Apr 2016 Miikka Finland
- “ The staff is really keen to help and from the terrasse you can see the Mezquita and the Alcazar. It is right nrxt to the old part of the city. ”
- 23 Jan 2016 Hannah Germany
- “ Went to Cordoba with my boyfriend and we booked a double privat room. The bed was big enough and we even got a second blanket. The privat bathroom wasn't really big (although my boyfriend was amazed by the sink-in-the-shower-idea). About the location is to say that yes, it is really close to everything, but so are like 100 other hostels, because this city is small. I didn't feel as comfy as I did in other hostels at that price range and I wouldn't come back, because it wasn't that clean either. ”
- 26 Dec 2015 Anonymous Germany