Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel was in good location, staff was friendly, price was ok if not a bit overpriced for the kind of hostel but then again cordoba is so popular for tourists. Overall good hostel but wouldn't give it 100/100. One of the top beds did not have a side rail so I moved to another, instead of duvets we had blankets (and I'm not sure how often are those washed at a hostel) but I used my sleepingbag, shower was a bit small with a plastic curtain but clean, good size 4-room, a common area. ”
- 21 Apr 2015 Anonymous
- “ I have no complaints. The Funky hostel is really worth for the night. They even offer cheap breakfasts and other dishes all day and a bar is right next to it. ”
- 24 Oct 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Nice place to meet people and make friends. The staff is super nice, friendly and helpful. Highly recommend! ”
- 09 Oct 2014 Anonymous Taiwan