Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is located close to all the sights in the city. It has a nice staff, and welcomes you by writing your name on a blackboard in the window. Yey! The room was clean and nice. We had a room with windows facing the street. But the neighborhood was quiet, so we had a good night 's sleep. The hostel also has a roof terrace, where we could eat our breakfast if we wanted. ”
- 02 Oct 2015 Marianne Elise Norway
- “ It's a very nice hostal situated in the earth of Cordoba. Let's go there ! ”
- 28 Jul 2015 Camille France
- “ Hostel was in good location, staff was friendly, price was ok if not a bit overpriced for the kind of hostel but then again cordoba is so popular for tourists. Overall good hostel but wouldn't give it 100/100. One of the top beds did not have a side rail so I moved to another, instead of duvets we had blankets (and I'm not sure how often are those washed at a hostel) but I used my sleepingbag, shower was a bit small with a plastic curtain but clean, good size 4-room, a common area. ”
- 21 Apr 2015 Anonymous