Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great, comfortable rooms in a great location! ”
- 08 Jun 2016 Caitlin USA
- “ If you want to party it could be your place. ”
- 09 Apr 2016 Miikka Finland
- “ The staff is really keen to help and from the terrasse you can see the Mezquita and the Alcazar. It is right nrxt to the old part of the city. ”
- 23 Jan 2016 Hannah Germany
- “ Went to Cordoba with my boyfriend and we booked a double privat room. The bed was big enough and we even got a second blanket. The privat bathroom wasn't really big (although my boyfriend was amazed by the sink-in-the-shower-idea). About the location is to say that yes, it is really close to everything, but so are like 100 other hostels, because this city is small. I didn't feel as comfy as I did in other hostels at that price range and I wouldn't come back, because it wasn't that clean either. ”
- 26 Dec 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ The hostel is located close to all the sights in the city. It has a nice staff, and welcomes you by writing your name on a blackboard in the window. Yey! The room was clean and nice. We had a room with windows facing the street. But the neighborhood was quiet, so we had a good night 's sleep. The hostel also has a roof terrace, where we could eat our breakfast if we wanted. ”
- 02 Oct 2015 Marianne Elise Norway