Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had a very early arrival 3am which we communicated to the staff in advance and they prepared extra beds for us! Easy to get there by taxi - we paid 30 diham (3 euros) from the train station (night fare). The location seems good, but neighbourhood is not the one that makes you feel good about it - it's fine though. Atmosphere is ok; terrace is quite cool to hang out with a great view of the city. The hostel is super clean. Low: we were not happy with the desert tour we booked through them. ”
- 07 Mar 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Located close to the main square in the souk. Surrounding neighborhood can be quite sketch, but nothing to worry about (we were 3 girls traveling together). Really nice interior, though it did get cold at night when we went in February. Possible to buy hookah session. Dinner options are rightly priced, though you can find cheaper options within the city. Would stay there again! ”
- 24 Feb 2014 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Nice atmosphere, delicious foods, good activities. ”
- 23 Jan 2014 Anonymous Turkey
- “ it was pleasure to visit funky fes hostel;) ”
- 21 Jan 2014 Anonymous Poland