Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good hostel, very clean and comfortable, close to Medina. The staff was a little disorganized, when I arrived there the hostel was full and even with a booking they moved me to stay in another place close to there. Good breakfast. ”
- 10 Oct 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Nice and clean hostel. Nice rooftop terrace and comfortable open lobby. Aircon was awesome! A bit far from any of the sites and difficult to find. ”
- 14 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice hostel with daily diner specials which are good value for money. Location is good in the medina for exploring the maze of shops and restaurants. I would stay here again if I'm back in Fez. ”
- 08 Jul 2015 Anonymous Scotland
- “ Great breakfast. Sweet & patient staff who answered all my questions. also enjoyed the morning tour. Can't say I recommend the 4-bed dorm, as it's located on the terrace - so you will hear people talking until midnight & perhaps beyond. this room can also get extremely hot if the windows & doors are left open during the day. ”
- 17 May 2015 Ann USA