Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ a little bit difficult to find but if you find the pharmacy directly next to the car park after bab jdid you almost made it. you can go / drive left behind the pharmacy. my taxi driver did not know arset lamdelssi but he drove with meter from CTM and it took 13DHS. other taxi tried to charge me 50DHS for "direct transport to funky fez" friendly staff, clean. ”
- 10 May 2016 Anonymous Austria
- “ Good hostel, very clean and comfortable, close to Medina. The staff was a little disorganized, when I arrived there the hostel was full and even with a booking they moved me to stay in another place close to there. Good breakfast. ”
- 10 Oct 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Nice and clean hostel. Nice rooftop terrace and comfortable open lobby. Aircon was awesome! A bit far from any of the sites and difficult to find. ”
- 14 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice hostel with daily diner specials which are good value for money. Location is good in the medina for exploring the maze of shops and restaurants. I would stay here again if I'm back in Fez. ”
- 08 Jul 2015 Anonymous Scotland