Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Breakfast was very nice. The kitchen wasn't very equiped, but useful. The terrace on top of the building was great! ”
- 06 Jul 2016 Laia Spain
- “ For me the breakfast was very poor. Only one jam a bread and coffee. i thought it would be better. ”
- 10 Jun 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ a little bit difficult to find but if you find the pharmacy directly next to the car park after bab jdid you almost made it. you can go / drive left behind the pharmacy. my taxi driver did not know arset lamdelssi but he drove with meter from CTM and it took 13DHS. other taxi tried to charge me 50DHS for "direct transport to funky fez" friendly staff, clean. ”
- 10 May 2016 Anonymous Austria
- “ Good hostel, very clean and comfortable, close to Medina. The staff was a little disorganized, when I arrived there the hostel was full and even with a booking they moved me to stay in another place close to there. Good breakfast. ”
- 10 Oct 2015 Anonymous Brazil