Funky Hostel and Apartments
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very familiar atmosphere, good location (short walking distance to old town) and friendly staff. Great price quality option it also includes breakfast in the offer. Its more a house (kitchen, living room and rooms) than a proper hostel. Great option if you visit Riga. ”
- 21 Aug 2016 Victor Spain
- “ This hostel was perfect for me. I had a great stay, and would stay there again for sure. If you're looking for the typical social atmosphere of many hostels, it's not quite like that. It was very quiet during my stay and I got great sleep. I also managed to meet a few people, but you have to make a special effort to do that, as there isn't much hanging out in the main area. Staff was very nice and helpful, but they're not there 24x7. Next time I visit Riga, I will come back to Funky Hostel! ”
- 23 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Central location and nice staff. Worth it. ”
- 16 Apr 2016 Irinel Romania