Funky Hostel and Apartments
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel was perfect for me. I had a great stay, and would stay there again for sure. If you're looking for the typical social atmosphere of many hostels, it's not quite like that. It was very quiet during my stay and I got great sleep. I also managed to meet a few people, but you have to make a special effort to do that, as there isn't much hanging out in the main area. Staff was very nice and helpful, but they're not there 24x7. Next time I visit Riga, I will come back to Funky Hostel! ”
- 23 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Central location and nice staff. Worth it. ”
- 16 Apr 2016 Irinel Romania
- “ The hostel was nice. For breakfast we had vegan alternatives as Hummus and Soy-milk, which was great. It takes like 10 minutes to the city by feet, maybe 15, so the location is good. A supermarket is nearby and it was easy to start our trips from here on. The staff was really nice and helpful and recommended lots of things to do and see in Riga without getting into tourist traps. ”
- 26 Mar 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ I loved my stay at Funky Hostel. It has a great location a short distance away from the train station and Old Town Riga. The staff provided many excellent suggestions on different things to do and see! Highly recommended. ”
- 15 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Small and cozy hostel in Riga's center. The staff is very helpful. Be ready to climb some stairs, though. ”
- 08 Sep 2015 Anonymous Spain