Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is charming and very well located. Everything was on point and the staff were such great people that I spent a significant amount of my stay in Granada talking to them. ”
- 19 Jun 2015 Nadia Canada
- “ Beside being clean and full of equipment, the people are very very kind. I really felt home there. The bathroom is just like the one in your home. The only problem was the cold. Rooms are incredibly cold. The air conditioner does not work and the electrical heater they provided just do nothing. If you are going in summer ... don't search any more and just choose it. 10 min walk you will be in center (Cathedral of Granada) and 1.2 Euro for bus starting from there you will be in Alhambra ”
- 26 Dec 2014 Deaa Syria
- “ Quite a pleasant stay. Great location. Free breakfast. Enjoyable showers. Everything we needed. ”
- 25 Oct 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ We booked a 6-bed private room. We were surprised when we arrived and discovered that there was another room inside our own room. We were upset because the guests staying in the other room frequently left our door open. Then the lock to the other room broke and they woke us up at 4 a.m. trapped in their room. We were very uncomfortable. WiFi only works on the main floor and the bathroom wasn't the nicest. ”
- 26 Sep 2014 Maggie USA