Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Had a very nice time here. More of a hotel atmosphere than a hostel. Nice bar and restaurant downstairs. Very helpful staff. ”
- 20 Sep 2013 Clark USA
- “ I got to just stay here one night because of a mixup, but it was a pleasant experience. I had booked for a 8 person ensuite, but there ended up only being 3 people in there. The Wi-Fi only works in the lounge, but it works well. Breakfast is very good, but costs you 10 CHF extra. It's about a 15 minute walk from the Ost station. Shower light timed out on me once so I had to open my door and wave my hand around a bit. It's also right by Alpine Raft which is a great outdoor adventure provider. ”
- 18 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The room itself was okay, other than the musty smell coming from the blankets and pillows (what else would you expect). But the staff treatment was terrible. One man was incredibly racist whilst addressing a Japanese customer, using a sarcastic tone of voices and a lot of eye rolling. ”
- 19 Jul 2013 yeonhwa South Korea
- “ Nice hostel and atmosphere. Staffs are good and very clean room and toilet too. Enjoyed the staying.... ”
- 17 Jul 2013 Anumol India
- “ I stayed at funny farm for 3 nights they have some rooms with amazing views ... the staff is very friendly and helpful .... Only issue is that Internet is only available in the lobby which is a bit of a discomfort ... but all in all I had a great time .. ”
- 24 Jun 2013 Anonymous India
- “ We had a fine stay at Funny Farm. The staff was extremely friendly. I think that we caught them in a bit of a remodeling stage, because the hostel side was being painted and fixed up. Other than that the grounds were excellent and well maintained. The view from our room was amazing! ”
- 30 May 2013 Andrew USA