Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had a such a great time in Funny Farm. Even though it was quite far away from the Interlaken ost station, it was great walking to Funny Farm. Staffs in Funny Farm were so welcoming and nice. I would love to go back!! ”
- 05 Jan 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ it is a pub downstaris, cool place and music. just a little accident there, I left my bag in the backpack room, and when i got back, it was moved, i think maybe it was in the way of some working there, but then my nail polish bottle broke in my bag and everything is covered with pink an the smell of paint, i spent more that half an hour trying to sort it out and was late for my train to Luzern, got to wait another hour at the station. but it's okay, things just happened. very nice place to stay. ”
- 01 Jan 2015 Anonymous China
- “ It's the worst hostel I've ever been. 1. The room is old , the floor is noise and the shower sprinkled everywhere except on the body . 2. The night shift staff broke into my room twice with his key card without knock on the door at the beginning and letting us know what happened. And also he tried to enter the bathroom when he was aware that someone was using it .I demand him to leave, he said he was from the hostel and the floor was dripping . It was horrible . ”
- 22 Aug 2014 Anonymous China
- “ The good - There is a huge open area inside & out to meet people, including a bar. The morning staff member was awesome & very helpful-she helped me plan many things. Free parking. The bad - The room (8bed mixed) was not good. Nothing included but a sheet and a pillow. One of the worst quality rooms I've been in. Staff member at night is not helpful when they refused to give us their bowls/utensils so we can make dinner. Only microwave and water heater, very shocked no kitchen with huge space. ”
- 18 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The Funny Farm exceeded my expectations, the pictures on Hostels.com seemed a bit too good to be true, but the reality matches the pictures pretty well. We ended up getting a room for 4 to ourselves for the weekend, so that was certainly nice. The views are spectacular. My only complaints are that the club was a little dead when we were there (maybe a bad weekend?) and the pool table in the lobby should cost less than 2 francs. Otherwise, the rooms were clean and the staff was very friendly ”
- 30 May 2014 Joseph USA
- “ Beds were making so much sound that it was hard to sleep. ”
- 29 May 2014 Anonymous Finland