Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Funny Farm exceeded my expectations, the pictures on Hostels.com seemed a bit too good to be true, but the reality matches the pictures pretty well. We ended up getting a room for 4 to ourselves for the weekend, so that was certainly nice. The views are spectacular. My only complaints are that the club was a little dead when we were there (maybe a bad weekend?) and the pool table in the lobby should cost less than 2 francs. Otherwise, the rooms were clean and the staff was very friendly ”
- 30 May 2014 Joseph USA
- “ Beds were making so much sound that it was hard to sleep. ”
- 29 May 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ One of the nicest hostels I've been to. I would recommend it for sure. Very nice rooms with private bathrooms. High level of cleanliness. Only complaint is no Wi-fi access in the rooms but there is still access in the lobby. ”
- 10 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Beautiful views in really nice rooms with personal decks off of them. Worth what you pay! ”
- 07 Dec 2013 Emma Canada
- “ Had a very nice time here. More of a hotel atmosphere than a hostel. Nice bar and restaurant downstairs. Very helpful staff. ”
- 20 Sep 2013 Clark USA
- “ I got to just stay here one night because of a mixup, but it was a pleasant experience. I had booked for a 8 person ensuite, but there ended up only being 3 people in there. The Wi-Fi only works in the lounge, but it works well. Breakfast is very good, but costs you 10 CHF extra. It's about a 15 minute walk from the Ost station. Shower light timed out on me once so I had to open my door and wave my hand around a bit. It's also right by Alpine Raft which is a great outdoor adventure provider. ”
- 18 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA