Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ One of the coolest hostels I've ever stayed at. Despite the sign on the front of the building being kind of hard to read and walking past it twice, the location is perfect. 5 mins from train station, on thee same street a place exchange currency with 0% commision, and a 24 hour convenience store only 25 meters from the front door. Stayed in a 16 person dorm and met great great people that we actually went out with almost every night and had the best time we could have asked for. ”
- 20 Aug 2014 Ryan USA
- “ The staff wasn't the most helpful. I accidentally left behind medication, contacted them about it, and have yet to hear back from them in regards to whether or not they can send it to me. The rooms were insanely small, no personal space. You actually sleep next to someone else - no divider or anything. Closets/lockers were very small too, only large enough to hold my duffel bag. It didn't lock itself either, you had to bring your own lock. The towels for €2 are a joke! ”
- 25 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Hostel staff were nice but the bar and bar staff were pretentious gits who thought that their circular bar was the best thing in prague. It is no wonder the bar was empty every night - overpriced alcohol and a terrible atmosphere. ”
- 18 Jun 2014 Brian Ireland
- “ Fantastic hostel, favourite on my trip! ”
- 31 May 2014 Anonymous Ireland
- “ The rooms were well decorated, and the atmosphere in public areas was very classy and quite friendly in the dorm. The bathrooms were not the cleanest or best, but they were not actually dirty, and my overall experience was positive. ”
- 20 Apr 2014 Anonymous India
- “ Stayed in a bunk room and it was great! Big lockers, one big bathroom and one extra toilet in room, sink in room, each bed had individual lighting, great window blinds, temperature was beautifully warm, staff were friendly and helpful, great location too! Great bar, although a bit quiet on a saturday night?! Great cafe downstairs. ”
- 31 Jan 2014 Shazia England