G Guest House Itaewon In Seoul
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff was very friendly even after we felt disturbed with the cleanliness with the room and restroom. We had a hard time finding it, but the directions were pretty clear. The room keys were left next to a flower pot, where anyone could pick it up. When we finally got to our room, the door was left unlocked. The staff did not see anything wrong with leaving it unlocked and open. The room had a moldy smell to it and did not feel clean at all. We stayed one night, and left immediately after. ”
- 16 Jun 2015 Minh Tommy USA
- “ All around I really liked it. My only issue was that my friends and I were unexpectedly moved around several times during our stay. Once I was moved to their other Seoul location around 3 minutes away. That was kind of annoying. Otherwise it was great. ”
- 31 May 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I enjoyed my stay at G very much. ”
- 20 Feb 2015 Anonymous Belgium