Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
- “ Good location. Bunkbed room of 2x2m without window, with aircon for SIN$36 per bed per night. Good matress, pillow to hard, blanket to short. Very noisy because the corridor has no noise reducing decoration. Saw/squashed small cocroaches and smaller beatles regularly. No kitchen to prepare and/or eat meals and do the dishes, only a corner with rice cooker, water boiler and cups. No refridgerator available to keep food and drink cool/fresh. Complimentary breakfast only consists of all you can e ”
- 28 March 2012 Theo Netherlands
- “ just stayed for one night..i like the location,the staff accomodating except for one male staff whos not pleasant..suggest to get one lady cleaner daily...rooms are small,good for small people only..i hope they make one for bigger and older people,the place is decent and i like the free use of computer..overall its ok ”
- 19 February 2012 Lucita
- “ The place is nice and quite affordable. I found it clean and tidy. Just that somethings didn't work, such as the small lamp besides the bed. I'd sincerely recommend it. ”
- 19 February 2012 Victor Miguel