Gabriel House Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The rooms and facilities are very clean and quaint. Breakfast is absolutely amazing! Kathleen and Valerie were very welcoming and friendly throughout our whole stay. It was very nice to come back to a cleaned room after a long day out. Our experience here was very nice. If you're coming from the Kent Train Station, they will give you directions to go up some very steep stairs that aren't easily seen from the station. It will be incredibly hard to get large luggage up those stairs. ”
- 04 Jun 2015 Kimberly USA
- “ Great staff! Nice shower. Great Breakfast. However, it's a little far from the city. If you are carrying a lot of baggage and traveling from St. Patrick Bus Station. It takes about 25~30 minutes walk... ”
- 18 Feb 2015 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ I booked a single room and the bed was extremely comfortable, there were a ton of windows and the breakfast in the morning was fantastic. I would definitely stay here again if I was ever in the area. ”
- 14 Jul 2014 Katherine USA