Gabriel House Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Wonderfully accommodating staff. Delicious and filling breakfast included in the cost of the room. Best (new) bathroom of any guesthouse I've ever seen. Great room overlooking the harbour. Excellent value for money. Would most highly recommend! ”
- 30 Jan 2012 Anonymous
- “ wonderful location and staff' very clean. loved the way the wind blows through. A bit shocked at 20 Euros for salmon and eggs ”
- 22 Oct 2011 Debra
- “ Very good value for money, good breakfast, nice room and bonus of offstreet parking. Highly recommended ”
- 26 Jul 2011 Robyn
- “ The staff was very professional. The room was cosy and spacious, the bathrooms were modern though not 100% clean. The breakfast menu consisted of a good range of options and it was delicious. ”
- 16 Jun 2011 Anonymous Germany
- “ Everything was good except the location was a little bit outside of the town center on a hill. It took about 10 - 15 minutes walking to the center. ”
- 09 Jun 2011 Simon