Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location in the quiet street, the centre of Kiev can be reached by foot in 25 min. ”
- 28 Jun 2014 Stepanka Czech Republic
- “ Everything was perfect. We enjoyed our stay. Helpful staff at reception and great people who stayed with us. Everybody who is thinking to visit Kiev should choose Gagarin hostel. Also transfer and taxi services was cheap and great. see you soon! ”
- 21 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ We really loved the location of the hotel, it is situated near to 2 tube stations. Very easy to get to the city. Aslo you can walk to the city, it takes 10 min. The rooms were clean, the restrooms great enough but not very spaciousy. But it is a good value for the money. ”
- 18 Dec 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ We loved our stay in Gagarin Hosyel, the room was perfect with all we needed, the staff was very kind and ready to help anytime we needed, the kitchen was big and clean, everything well planned, the location is perfect, I would definitely stay again there next time! We loved it all :-) ”
- 05 Dec 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ I have stayed at Gagarin Hostel twice during my trip to Ukraine. Both stays were great! the hostel very clean and well-decorated. The hostel also has a kitchennete and spacious living room. One more advantage is a very centric location of the hostel, center just 7 minutes walk away. Very helpful staff! ”
- 24 Nov 2013 Anonymous England
- “ We were very satisfied with our stay. Simple, but clean. Situated convenient and central, but quiet. Maybe not easy to find for people who are not familiar with Ukraine (area where no one suposed to find a hostel in the backyard of a dark street, practical no house numbers). Some more signs would be helpful. Features very simple, but for a hostel ok. Recommend the hostel for guests without special demands on comfort. ”
- 27 Aug 2013 Anonymous Germany