Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great staff was great but the stairs where a killer but I think everywhere in Istanbul is like that. Decent Turkish breakfast ”
- 11 Nov 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I was very content about our choice to spend few days at Galata West Hostel. Very peaceful and comfortably located. Impeccably clean and with charming terrace to share impressions with other visitors. Good value for money. ”
- 07 Nov 2015 Magdalena Poland
- “ The building is really old, as a result the floor is not plain. The breakfast was very simple and untasty. The kitchen is very small. Location is in very Istanbul style :). Wi-fi works perfectly. ”
- 25 Jul 2015 Anonymous Azerbaijan
- “ Cheap and worth the money. Staff and atmosphere were great. Beds were extremely hard and hot shower only worked when others weren't using the tap elsewhere. With some extra blankets to increase the softness of the matress and quick showers, our stay was very nice! Great breakfast en fantastic view over the city. Also safe location! Minaret is waking you up enthusiastically, so you'll have to get used to that. Enjoy your stay!! ”
- 22 Dec 2014 Suze Netherlands