Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Pretty normal hostel. Difficult to find. No outlets for upper bunks and no elevator in the building. Air-conditioning in the room worked great! ”
- 04 Aug 2016 Ashley USA
- “ It didn't feel like a hostel, it felt like i was coming back home after a long day. such amazing people who make a friendly staff. The terrace is a world on its own. peaceful and calm whenever i come next, no second thoughts on the accomodation ”
- 10 Jun 2016 Madeeha India
- “ Quiet place on a lamps and electronics specializing side business street 5 min from Istiklal and Galata Tower. Perfect if you don't want to bump into the touristic salesmen right on your way out of the front door. ”
- 15 Mar 2016 Laur Estonia
- “ Great staff was great but the stairs where a killer but I think everywhere in Istanbul is like that. Decent Turkish breakfast ”
- 11 Nov 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I was very content about our choice to spend few days at Galata West Hostel. Very peaceful and comfortably located. Impeccably clean and with charming terrace to share impressions with other visitors. Good value for money. ”
- 07 Nov 2015 Magdalena Poland